Hydroponically Grown Turmeric Powder | 200 grams
- Sitva’s Hydroponically grown turmeric has a natural distinct colour, magnificent aroma and rich taste.
- What makes it even more unique is its High Curcumin 8.5%+ which is fourfold more than the ordinary turmeric available in the local stores. This increases its valuable medicinal qualities and is suitable for cosmetic uses.
- Overall quality control as the product is Grown, Processed and Packed in-house, to provide you with authentic premium Turmeric Powder.
- Tested for High Curcumin, intense natural colour and oils.
- 100% lead free. Zero adulterations and contaminations.
- Best used in Haldi Doodh (yellow milk), Turmeric Latte for Immunity Booster and for making curries or stews.
What is Hydroponically Grow Turmeric?
Naturally enriched with high nutrient value, rich flavors, great taste and purest aroma. Soilless Hydroponically grown Turmeric ensures a healthier life for you and Mother Nature by using only 10% of water and is naturally boosted with high nutrients compared to organic and conservative farming methods.
Natural nutrients and minerals are used to ensure each turmeric has 50% more nutrient value as compared to conventional or organic grown turmeric with consistent quality with over 8.5% high curcumin.
Growing Hydroponically allows us to ensure purity and deliver to you unmatched superior quality Turmeric Powder. Take a look Sitva’s Hydroponic Growing Process to know the journey of our product.
Lowers Blood Pressure and Cholesterol, Promotes Joint Health, Enhances Muscle and Brain Health, Improves Digestion, Aids in Weight Management, Natural Antiseptic and is an Anti-aging Supplement.
100% Pure and Natural
Our turmeric has undergone multiple quality control tests to ensure it is free of pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Our plants are residue and lead-free with zero adulteration. 100% pure and natural.
Golden Milk Latte
A great home remedy beverage for cough, congestion, colds and skin problems.
- ¼ teaspoon Sitva’s Hydrophonic Premium Turmeric
- 1 cup milk
- 1 green cardamom pods slightly crushed
- ¼ teaspoon Sitva’s Nadia Ginger Powder
- 1⁄2 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice sugar, maple syrup, honey, adjust to taste
- Add milk to a pan on medium heat. After a minute or two (when the milk is a little lukewarm) add Sitva’s Hydrophonic Turmeric Powder to it.
- Then add crushed green cardamom pods, Sitva’s Ginger Powder and cinnamon stick.
- Add in the sweetener and whisk it all together and bring to a low simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, cover pan with a plate or lid and let it sit for another 5 minutes for the flavours to steep in. Strain the golden milk using a strainer into serving cups.
- You may sprinkle with cardamom or cinnamon powder before serving.