Lakadong Turmeric Powder | 200 grams
- Sitva’s Organic Lakadong Turmeric has incredible healing properties as the Curcumin content in Lakadong Turmeric is higher than other turmeric. Curcumin is the active ingredient that is responsible for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- The intense yellowish-orange colour of Sitva’s Lakadong Turmeric along with its distinct earthy flavour of turmeric will make you want to replace your daily turmeric with this healthier version.
- Use it with water, honey, and milk for a healthy drink or add it to your daily food preparations to make it more delicious.
- Hygienically processed and freshly packed as per global standards keeping the flavours and nutrients intact.
What is Lakadong Turmeric?
Lakadong turmeric is a special type of turmeric that grows on the hills of Meghalaya, which is the only place in the entire world where Lakodong Turmeric is grown. We bring to you India’s finest chosen golden spice with the goodness of naturally high curcumin content of 7% +, compared to 2-3% of the curcumin content of most other turmeric varieties.
The Miracle Compound Curcumin
The organic compounds in turmeric contain phytonutrients that help boost immunity. Sitva Lakadong Turmeric promises consistent quality with over 7% high curcumin.
Our Farmers in Meghalaya use traditional farming methods. They do their best to keep all the goodness of turmeric rhizome intact.
Authentic from Meghalaya
Sitva is committed to receiving genuine products of top quality from the hinterland of India.
100% Pure and Natural
Sitva ensures that Lakadong Turmeric reaches consumers safely, cleanly and purely. Our turmeric has undergone multiple quality control tests to ensure it is free of pesticides and other harmful chemicals.
Lakadong Turmeric Kulfi
This turmeric Kulfi is perfect for those of you that want a healthy alternative to Ice cream. We love it because is so delicious, healthy and creamy and one of the easiest ways to add Turmeric to your diet.
- 1.5 Litre Full cream milk
- 20gms Lakadong Turmeric Powder
- 300 gms Sugar
How to Make Turmeric Kulfi
- Boil milk, add Sitva Lakadong Turmeric Powder to it.
- Add sugar and let the milk boil until it is reduced to 1/4th of its original content.
- Pour the mixture into silicon moulds.
- Freeze for 4 hours.