Organic Nadia Ginger Powder | 200 grams
- Cultivated organically with high safety standards by our traditional farmers for you.
- Highest gingerol and nutrient value with naural oils to boost absorption.
- Our spices are dehydrated and then hygienically processed to give you 100% pure Ginger powder which are packed freshly in-house.
- Suggested uses : Cooking and baking, Smoothies, Latte, Tea/Coffee and as a home remedy for adults and kids.
- For maximum health benefits and best results mix ½ teaspoon of Sitva’s Ginger powder and ½ teaspoon honey with 1 glass of warm water.
- 100% organic superfood: Anti-inflammatory, prevents cold & flu, improves digestion, immunity booster, combats stomach discomfort, regulates sugar level.
Why Sitva’s Nadia Ginger Powder?
Made from 100% pure fresh rhizome meticulously sourced from Indian landscapes combined with the age-old organic traditional methods of cultivation which gives it a natural strong pungent, bitter flavour and presented to you in the most convenient way possible to upgrade your wellness routine.
Great for Cooking
You need to make your favourite dishes delicious and delicious with this organic spice. It’s great for salad dressings, baked goods and marinades, and great for drinks thanks to its spicy and savory taste.
Use as a seasoning to your cuisines, add to your salad or toast. A teaspoon with a pinch of honey will help you to get rid of a cold or sore throat.
Ginger root is enriched with antioxidants, hence making your immune stronger while imparting various health benefits such as maintaining blood sugar levels.
100% Pure and Natural
Our Nadia Ginger Powder is organically rich in vitamin B3, calcium, iron and other minerals and consists of just one ingredient with many benefits that make this organic spice what you should have.
A great home remedy beverage for cough, congestion, colds and skin problems.
- 1 teaspoon Sitva Nadia Ginger Powderc
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
Add Sitva’s Nadia Ginger Powder, mint leaves & honey to boiling water. Strain the boiled water, and squeeze lemon juice. Can be refrigerated to serve as a cold drink. (Serve over ice)
There are no reviews yet.