This User Agreement contains rules and regulations, policies, terms & conditions and agreement applicable to any person who may access or use Sitva, including any subdomains, webpages or extension of sitva.in; you hereby agree and acknowledge to be bound by the terms of this User Agreement.
The use of Sitva and the services provided are subject to the rules and regulations, policies, notices, terms & conditions set forth in this User Agreement. For the purposes of this User Agreement, ‘User’ and wherever the context may require ‘You’ (or any variation thereof), shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a user of Sitva by accessing or browsing the Website and/or has registered as a member of Sitva by submitting identification information/ registration details using the computer system of Sitva and accepting the electronic record of the User Agreement, has obtained a unique username along and a secret alpha-numerical key (password) for using the Website.
Amendment: GreenFeedTech Agri Hydroponics Pvt. Ltd. (Henceforth referred to as “GFT”) reserves the right to change this Website and/or alter the terms and conditions of this User Agreement at any time and retains the right to deny access to anyone who GFT believes has violated the provisions of this User Agreement. You are advised that any amendment to the User Agreement or rules and policies incorporated herein by reference will only be notified on the Website on publicly accessible links and you agree by accessing, browsing, or using this website that this constitutes sufficient notice for all purposes against you. The revised version/ terms shall be effective from the time that Sitva and GFT posts the same on the Website.
Terms & Condition Applicable To Users
- Users must be 18 years of age or older to register or visit or use the Services in any manner. By registering, visiting, or using the Services, you hereby represent and warrant to Sitva that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Services, and agree to abide by the Agreement. If a User is below 18 years of age, it is assumed that he/she is using/browsing the Platforms under the supervision of his/her parent or legal guardian and that such User’s parent or legal guardian has read and agrees to the terms of this Agreement, including terms of purchase of Products, on behalf of the minor User. In the event the user is below 18 years of age, he/she shall operate at the sole responsibility of the Guardian, and in the event of creating fraud or misuse of the Platforms, then GFT and Sitva reserves the right to deactivate such User’s account without any further notice.
- If You use the Platform, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all the activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
- You agree to:
- Immediately notify GFT of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account/identification
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- To receive promotional messages from Sitva or any third party so authorized by GFT.
- The contents of Services, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, interface, design and the collection, arrangement and assembly of the content on the Platforms or any of the other Services are the property of GFT, its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors and sister companies, as the case may be (“GFT Content”), and are protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You shall not modify the Sitva’s content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, reverse engineer or otherwise use the Sitva content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
- Sitva may, at any time and without having to service any prior notice to you: (a) upgrade, update, change, modify, or improve the Services or a part of the Services in a manner it may deem fit, and (b) change the contents of the Agreement in substance, or as to procedure or otherwise; in each case which will be applicable to all Users. You hereby agree that this is in the fairness of things given the nature of the business and its operations and you will abide by them. As such, you must keep yourself updated at all times and review the terms of the Agreement from time to time. Such changes shall be made applicable when they are posted. Sitva may also alter or remove any content from the Platforms without notice.
The User hereby affirms that the information provided by him / her is true, correct and complete to the best of his / her knowledge and belief. The User agrees and understands that he / she will be solely responsible in the event of any inaccuracy or deviation therefrom at a later stage.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.sitva.in, a property of GREENFEEDTECH AGRI HYDROPONICS PVT. LTD. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from use of them.
All the content made available on the website is duly copyrighted/ licensed and any infringement of the content on website shall be liable to legal action in the courts of law.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GFT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to any non-compliance or delay in compliance with any of the obligations we assume under a contract when caused by events that are beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”). Force Majeure shall include any act, event, failure to exercise, omission or accident, or any technical issues that is beyond our reasonable control.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the intellectual property used on the Platforms by GFT, including the Sitva Content, shall remain the property of GFT, its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister companies or of any third party hosting such intellectual property on the Platforms. Except as provided in the Agreement, the materials may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of GFT, its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister companies or any third party hosting such material on the Platforms, as the case may be.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that raises concerns of infringement, please write to us at email@example.com and let us know of your concerns.
Limited Liability of Sitva
In no event shall GFT or its suppliers, affiliates and service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising (in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence) out of or in connection with Sitva, Sitva authorized payment gateway facility, services provided by the Logistics Partner or any other services or this User Agreement.
Sitva and GFT’s liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of charges/ fees, if any, paid by you to the Company. The Company, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of Sitva or that the operation of Sitva or the Logistics Partner or Sitva authorized payment gateway facility will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Sitva provides no guarantee to its Users in respect of the products sold on the Website. Sitva shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the materials on the site, or the performance of the products, even if Sitva has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Consequently, Sitva assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website or Sitva authorized payment gateway facility.
- Any delay, failure, interruption, or errors in the operation of Sitva or the Logistics Partner or Sitva authorized payment gateway facility.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Sitva, GFT and GFT’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement including (a) the rules and policies incorporated herein by reference, or (b) your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
Without limiting other remedies that Sitva may pursue, Sitva may at its sole discretion take such action as it deems fit including but not limited to cancellation of the Transaction or payments made, limit your activity, immediately remove your information or listings, or end your listing, warn other Users of your actions, forthwith temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to Sitva or initiate any legal action it may deem fit, particularly in the event:
- You breach any of the provisions of this User Agreement including any of the rules and policies, documents, terms and conditions made thereunder which are incorporated therein by reference.
- Any misuse of the Sitva authorized payment gateway facility.
- Sitva is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by you.
- Sitva believes that your actions may cause legal liability to Sitva, other Users or yourself. No actions, omissions or decisions taken by Sitva shall waive any rights or claims that the Company may have against the User. No actions, omissions or decisions taken by Sitva shall waive any rights or claims that Sitva and GFT may have against the User. Any User that may have been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with Sitva or use Sitva in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by the Company. Notwithstanding the above, if you breach the User Agreement or the rules and policies and other documents incorporated therein by reference, Sitva reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owed by you to Sitva and to take strict legal action including but not limited to referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against Sitva.
In accordance with the provisions of the SPI Rules, any grievances which you may have with respect to the information shared by you with Sitva hereunder and its treatment, may be directed by you to the grievance officer of GFT at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the below mentioned coordinates:
Name: Mr. Kaivan Dedhia
Phone Number: 9820044102
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: GREENFEEDTECH AGRI HYDROPONICS PVT. LTD. UNIT-11, F-9, KRISHNA COMPLEX, VILLAGE DAPODE, TAL. BHIWANDI DIST. THANE – 421302, INDIA.
Designation: Grievance Officer
Term And Termination
The Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use any Service in any form or capacity.
Sitva reserves the right to terminate its Services provided to you in the event of breach of any terms contained in the Agreement, misrepresentation of information, any unlawful activity or if Sitva is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to it.
The User may terminate the Agreement at any time, provided that the User discontinues any further use of the Platforms or Services.
It is specifically clarified that any termination of the Agreement by a User shall not cancel the User’s obligation to pay for a Product purchased on the Platforms, or any other obligation which has accrued, or is unfulfilled and relates to the period, prior to termination.
Any provision of the Agreement which imposes an obligation or creates a right that by its nature will be valid after termination or expiration of the Agreement shall survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
Dispute Resolution And Governing Law
Any dispute arising out of any transaction is subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction & law. The Mumbai Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with the products displayed and purchased with Sitva or any other issue with Sitva.
Sitva’s failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement or respond to a breach by a User or User shall in no way imply a waiver of Sitva’s right to subsequently enforce any provision of the terms of the Agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches by a User or Users.
All notices and communications shall be in writing, in English and shall be deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent by email, with due acknowledgment or complete transmission to the following address:
Postal Address: GreenFeedTech Agri Hydroponics Pvt. Ltd. Unit-11, F-9, Krishna Complex, Village Dapode, Tal. Bhiwandi Dist. Thane – 421302, India.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org